If you don't live in central Indiana, then some of these may not make sense. Some are region specific. Need some date ideas? I have 75 listed below. I'm sure you can find something. ;)
$ : green
(free or minimal cost)
1. Take out and board games
2. 1,000 piece puzzle and pizza
3. Popcorn and chick flick
4. Make a dessert together
5. Homemade pizzas & a romantic movie
6. Read the Bible & discuss
7. Bake cookies together
8. Go for a long walk
9. Build a fort & have a picnic
10. Lay in bed & put on music
11. Breakfast in bed (for dinner)
12. Twister (clothes are optional)
13. Play Just Dance
14. Drive to nowhere
15. Go to Goodwill. Find gifts for each other under $5. Wrap & exchange.
16. Pirates of the Caribbean movie marathon
17. Borrow a movie from the library.
18. Make homemade ice cream
19. Start a game tournament
20. Swing at the park
21. Go to the Dollar Store. Pick out a gift for each other. Wrap & exchange.
22. Play Little Big Planet
23. Play Super Mario
24. At home massages
25. Watch our wedding video & look through pictures
$$ : blue
(little to moderate cost)
1. Dinner and a movie (his choice)
2. Dinner and a movie (her choice)
3. Dessert only date
5. Go to an arcade
7. Visit a winery
8. See a local band
9. Go to a new restaurant
10. Go to Walmart. Pick out most romantic gift for each other under $20. Wrap & exchange. Must be used that night.
12. Order a massive sized ice cream and split it
13. Happy hour at a local bar
14. Get ingredients for a new recipe and make at home
15. Go to Starbucks. Relax and talk about the day.
16. Enjoy a milkshake with two straws
17. Play with Legos
18. Go to the drive in
19. Go to a shooting range
20. Buy a new DVD and light some candles
21. Holy Cow Cupcakes trip!
22. Pinterest craft night
23. Start a scrapbook (or finish up the current one)
24. Clean out & organize room of choice
25. Get a book on origami. Fold away!
$$$ + planning
(pricey and require some planning)
1. A night at Sybaris
2. Dinner at a fancy restaurant
3. Hotel stay for the night
4. Weekend getaway (his choice)
5. Concert and dinner (his choice)
6. Concert and dinner (her choice)
7. Go to the zoo
8. Dress up and have dinner in Indy
9. Go see a play or performance
10. Visit a museum
11. Go to a local sporting event
12. Restaurant hop. Different places for appetizer, main course, and dinner.
13. Couples massages
14. Take a class together
15. Go camping
16. Go to a race track (horse, drag, etc)
17. Go to a symphony
18. Ride in a hot air balloon
19. Dinner theater
20. Weekend getaway (her choice)
21. Head to the casino
22. Go to the mall. Pick out an outfit for each other. Wear it to the next dinner date.
23. Dinner at St. Elmo's
24. Jump out of a plane together (skydiving)
25. Cabin for the weekend in southern Indiana.