Friday, November 16, 2012

Update: Mia's Potty Training

Jon and I were getting really frustrated with having to clean up 8-10 messes a day. Our techniques were inconsistent and I think all three of us were getting frustrated. We called PetSmart and decided to take one of their potty training seminars this week.

Mia has only had a handful of accidents during the last three days (2-4 accidents). She is starting to learn to go on her potty papers..and NOT on the living room floor.

I'm just happy we decided to have her first instead of having a baby. Yikes.

She's also gotten used to being in her crate at night. She still whines, but not all night like she used to. She just whines for about 10 minutes, then goes to sleep.

I'm happy I have Jon around so we can take shifts. I definitely could not handle her on my own.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment