Monday, September 24, 2012

Who am I and why do you care?

My name is Ashleigh and I'm a 20-something located in central Indiana. I was recently married to my high school sweetheart (September 1). Life has been a bit busy lately, but I like it that way. I currently work full-time and attend graduate school full-time. Mother, wife, and coder.

To make this post a little more interesting, here is a picture of my family:

And a picture from our recent wedding:


What is this blog going to be about?
Honestly, anything and everything. I've been trying to find a place to discuss sections of the Bible, life events, etc. Sort of a catch-all for everything in my life. If you don't care to read it, I honestly wouldn't be hurt. Just looking for somewhere to organize my thoughts on issues and life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment