Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thankful: My Creative Mind, Furbabies, Bible Study

I'm posting one for the last 3 days because I have been a bit busy lately. Finals season is among us!

My Creative Mind


Last year, we made a "visual" Christmas letter to send out to friends and family. I don't like writing, so it was an awesome alternative. I just finished up this year's letter and they have already been printed! We seem to be ahead of schedule this year, so I'm trying to keep it that way! Sharayah (from Little Neighbor Studios) is taking our family pictures next weekend so we can include some holiday pictures with the letters. An added bonus to making visual christmas cards...I can add them to my portfolio!

Furbabies

Mia, Oscar, and Bo are awesome. They are a bit of a handful sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way!! Oscar seems to be a Momma's boy and is always a therapy kitty when I need him!

Bible Study

Every Friday night, Jon and I go to a couple's Bible study. We look forward to it every week! The group is awesome and we seem to go later and later each week because we get into great discussions. I'm happy we were invited to join the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment