Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful November (Round 2) | Showers

Well, guys I'm at it again. I did it last year, and I'm doing it again this year. Every day in November, I will be posting something I am thankful for. I loved doing it last year, and I'm excited to do it again this year.

Showers

This isn't our shower, but man, is it gorgeous!

A few weeks ago, Jon and I were without a shower because of lack of water pressure. We had to bathe "old school style" for a week until it got fixed. We would take pot by pot of hot water from the kitchen into the bathroom and fill the bath tub. It would take us about 1.5 hours each to get clean every night.

Life was a bit chaotic anyway because we just moved, then God had to lay this one on us. He definitely has a sense of humor - reminding me it could always be worse.

Ever since our shower has been fixed, I thank God every time I'm in there. When something you take for granted each day is taken away from you, it makes you think a little differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment