Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thankful: Dave Ramsey, Medication, A Car

Dave Ramsey

Now that I have a steady monthly income coming in, we were able to get back on track with our budget. We have been so stressed since April - not sure if we could make the next months rent, if we could afford pet food, or our own food for that matter. Being back "on plan" with our budget has made me much happier. Less stress = a happier Ashleigh.

This year we are not using credit cards for Christmas either. Last year, I maxed out a Kohl's credit card and added even more to my other credit card. Christmas isn't a surprise this year - we know it is December 25. We know we have get togethers where we will need to bring food and/or treats. We have a game plan, and we are sticking with it.

Check out my posts on Financial Peace University if you haven't already!

Medication

I haven't been feeling well since Friday. I think it's the weather changes. I've had migraines, sinus congestion, nausea, and stomach issues. Pepto-Bismol, Excedrin Migraine, and Dayquil/Nyquil have been making this "bug" less miserable this week.

A Car

America doesn't realize how lucky they are to have cars, let alone cars that are paid off. I am so thankful that I have reliable transportation to get me to and from work and class. My car also has heated seats and a rear defroster - very thankful and blessed to have that this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment