Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful: Heated Seats & Conclusion

I'm thankful for my heated seats.


I've been so stressed lately and every morning I have been turning my heated seats on in my car. It feels amazing on my tense back. I believe it's going to be a requirement for my cars from here on out.



I'm happy I decided to write down something I was thankful for every day in November. Some things were easy, but others I really had to think about. During Black Friday, I saw a lot of greediness and consumerism. It made me sick to my stomach. Christmas is supposed to be about giving. Not receiving. I saw a story of a police officer giving a homeless man a pair of socks and new boots. What if every time of the year was like Christmas? Seriously, the world would be a better place. I am guilty for this - I only think of generous giving at Christmas time. What about in the spring, when kids need new shoes or summer toys to play with?

This Christmas, Jon and I got some things for kids in Hamilton County (during the BF sales). We also were looking at volunteering to sort and wrap the gifts, but unfortunately our work schedules didn't allow it. It seriously gets me thinking though..

What is people treated every season like Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment