Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful: Lady Gaga

I am thankful I discovered Lady Gaga. For the first time in my life, I'm no longer insecure about myself. 



Some of you may think Lady Gaga is a weird thing to be thankful for, but she has changed my life so much throughout the last few years.

Some people think its odd that I'm a Christian and have such a strong love for her. I agree that some of the things she believes in is wrong, but that doesn't necessarily mean I have to believe in it . . correct?

I have many homosexual friends, and I love them all so much. I believe they should have the same rights as we do. Period. It makes me so sad seeing a strong love within a gay couple, and they can't even get married...share health benefits...etc etc. I'm not going to get into this too much, because this post is about Lady Gaga, no?

My first Monster Ball was at Purdue University in Lafayette, Indiana. I'm not to go into too much detail for these concerts...I will make a post for them one day - too much info for one post!

My roommate and I at our first Monster Ball!

My second Monster Ball was in Columbus, Ohio. This was my first time in the Little Monster Zone and it was one of the best nights of my life (if not THE best).

Midwest Monsters against the barricade!
Yep, we were that close.

My third Monster Ball was in Los Angeles, California.



My forth and last Monster Ball was in Cleveland, Ohio. We met her guitarist (Kareem Devlin) for the second time & got a picture.

Me with Kareem.

With the Midwest Monsters.

The Born this Way Ball begins next year. So far, she hasn't released any Ohio or Indiana dates. When she does, I'll be trying my hardest to save up some money to go. I really don't want to miss it.

I will always be a Little Monster, no matter how old I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment