Tuesday, October 30, 2012

K-LOVE & Air1

I don't think I've listened to any other radio station in the last 10 months.

K-LOVE and Air1 are all I listen to anymore. Before, I would listen to "today's hits" radio stations. I had no idea what garbage they were filling my brain with until I listened to K-LOVE and Air1.

A few months ago, I was wondering what was popular in the music industry. I flipped it back to my original "today's hits" station, and it was so awful! I can't believe I listened to that garbage all day long...

I'm so grateful I found K-LOVE and Air1. My mood has definitely been better. Both stations give me positive vibes every morning on the way to work. Some mornings, it's really hard for me to get out of bed; I don't even want to face the day. These radio stations help me put on a positive attitude.

K-LOVE is more contemporary Christian music. This station is my favorite when I'm looking for calming/relaxing music. It's my favorite station to listen to on  the way to work every morning. Find a station near you or listen to them on iHeart Radio.

Air1 plays a little harder music. They play a lot of Skillet, and I love that (by the way, Skillet is currently working on a new album - woo!). I like to listen to Air1 while I'm on my way home from work (or during my lunch break). Find a station near you or listen to them on iHeart Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment