Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Our Newest Bundle of Joy - Mia

Meet our newest family member, Mia!


She will not be ready for another four weeks or so, but we are extremely excited nonetheless! She was born on September 11, so she needs a little more time with her mommy before coming home to us.

Jon and I have thought about getting a puppy for the last few months. A few weeks ago, he said . . "If you find a puppy, let's go get her!" That was my official okay that I could start looking. I was looking on pet websites for months...years...but just looking. I found this little cutie on PuppyFind.com.

I know, I know. Lecture me all you want about not getting a shelter dog, yadda yadda yadda. I've actually wanted a pug my entire life. I remember back in middle school and high school, I would do presentations and papers on pugs. I have numerous stuffed animal pugs. Pug calendars. Pug books. You name it, I've probably got it.

When we got Ying in January, he was 2 years old. We never got to experience kittenhood. I decided when we were ready for a dog, we were getting a puppy.

She is seriously so perfect and sweet! I can't believe I found her for such a reasonable price too. Most pug puppies (purebred) were around $800 or $1000. I love pugs, but not that much.

When we bring her home, you guys had better be ready for a TON of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment