Friday, December 14, 2012

Hey Guys, What's Up?

So my first semester of Graduate school finals are officially over. I'm all like:



So, what's planned for the Spring semester? Since I'm taking the semester off of classes, I'm going to really focus on getting my portfolio site finished. It's still ashleighfinley.com and I feel like: new name, new site. I'm going to ditch the blue color scheme and go for something different. I already have ash-young.com bought, but that's about all I've done so far.

In other news, Christmas is about 10 days away. My shopping is almost finished, but my bank account is yelling at me. I get paid tomorrow, but it will be gone before the end of the day. -Sigh- I really want to go to Financial Peace University, but our church just ended a class. Hoping a new one starts up in the new year. If not, we'll find a class somewhere close. I'm so ready to be financially fit. I want to get bills paid and be debt free by the time I'm 30.

I'm excited about Christmas. I can't wait to spend time with family and wake up without an alarm for a few days. Ying is going over to my Aunt and Uncle's house for a few days after Christmas. I'm sure she'll love that. Her kitty passed away a few years ago, and I can tell she would really love Ying's company for a few days. Mia will stay at my parents house over the break....I'm sure Austin won't mind playing with her and keeping her occupied.

Also, our first round of Christmas cards went out yesterday. Once they're all sent (and received), I will post the pictures on here, as well as on Facebook. My friend Sharayah (Little Neighbor Studio) took family pictures of us for our Christmas cards. I wanted to keep them a surprise for everyone. Can't wait to show you all. I think I almost love them more than our wedding pictures - maybe because the fur babies made it in these?

No comments:

Post a Comment