Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Wisest Decision

This month, I'm going to be following prompts from the Think Kit developed by Smallbox. I often have a hard time coming up with topics, and this seemed pretty interesting!

What was the wisest decision you made this year?


Wow, that's a tough one. This year was so eventful - I graduated, got a new apartment, new job, married my best friend, found a new church to call home, and added two new furbabies to the family.

I would have to say - going to graduate school. I'm happy I decided to apply in the Spring. I wasn't 100% sure it was a good decision at the time, but that's where God was leading me. This Summer was heavenly. No classes and a Bachelor's degree in my hand. I don't think I would have went back to school, to be honest.

Classes have been so stressful this semester, which is why I've decided to take next semester off. I'll start back up again in the Summer. I just need to breathe a little (and enjoy my new husband). Graduate school isn't the piece of cake I thought it would be, but I'm happy I decided to go. It may take me 4-5 years to finish my Masters, but that's alright. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment