Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 Days of Love: Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day, I wanted to do something extra special for my husband. This was the first Valentines Day we were able to spend together (after the last 5 had to be celebrated long distance). I did what I do best, and went to Pinterest for ideas. I already made him the deck of cards with 52 things I love about him, so that was out. I found some wives got their husbands one item leading up until the 14th with cheesy sayings. I loved the idea and decided I had to do it. I am missing the pictures of the Zebra cakes (wild about you), puppy chow (mixed up without you), and the cupcake (have a great day) - we kind of inhaled those before I got a chance


  





I made the tags myself. You can save these and print them out at home if you don't feel like making your own. I had fun coming up with what was going to go with each saying. You can choose whatever your husband likes to go with each. For example, the love potion is Mountain Dew Code Red. I've seen red cream soda and Kool Aid used before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment