Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Let's Talk Technology : The New iPad

Apple has announced a 128GB iPad. It is set to be released February 5.


I remember when 30GB was a big deal. That was the top of the line MP3 player. It was also in black and white. This was my first MP3 player, which tragically died when I was roughly 14 years old. I dropped it on cement and it never worked again (this was before Otterboxes - or cases for that matter). I remember opening it at Christmas and was puzzled, asking my parents "uhhh what is this?!?" MP3 players didn't really get too popular until a few years later. Isn't it just beautiful?


It's crazy how fast technology changes. We can't even imagine what our kids will have to listen to music on. Who knows, it could be a small flash drive-like device that can hold 1-2 TB of music (yes, I know people who actually have that much).

No comments:

Post a Comment